In the spirit of giving thanks and, let’s face it, shopping frantically, why not celebrate Friendsgiving? – AKA getting beautiful treats for friends from some of our friends’ lines! We’ve collected just a few works by some of Masha’s favorites that get our hearts racing for the holidays and beyond. Take a look below, and don’t forget to jot these down for your Santa list! Chances are you’ll find something to decorate your pretty little self with too.
1. Virtue Doll: Calm
Take a deep breath of chillax every time you lay eyes on this darling figurine. Each of the Virtue Dolls from The School of Life, inspired by traditional Japanese dolls, embodies an exemplary virtue and reminds you to be a better self. Best part; inside each one there’s a small folded card for your own handwritten message, dream or wish. £22.00 at Polite.
2 Sonny Gold Ring
For some serious bling, we’re coveting (and saving many pennies for) this Spinelli Koilcollin Diamond & Rose Gold “Sonny Gold” Ring. It’s got just enough tasteful sparkle, badassness and versatility to last a lifetime. $2,600 at Barneys
3 Eye Mug
Your mug is watching you! In the best possible way. A good-looking addition to any table or desk from Xenia Taler, makers of clever ceramics. $20 from xeniataler.com.
4. I. Ronni Kapos Necklace
Ronni makes jewelry by hand from an evolving collection of vintage German glass. She frequently designs for Anthropologie accessory line. This clean piece is from her current 70’s Glam collection, inquire at irkjewelry.com
5. BUTTERFLY 1 Temporary Tattoo
Accessorize with Fiona Richards’ beautiful Butterfly tattoo and exercise no commitment. This colorful design matches with any social butterfly’s outfit! Bonus! – you can decorate your DIY ornaments with these! $5 from Tattly.com
6. Envelope – FOIL greeting card
Never forget to thank! Personally, we can’t resist anything that glitters. Because it must be gold. Like this fun gold foil on 100% post-consumer recycled paper card from designer Carolyn Suzuki. $5 at carolynsuzukigoods.com
Fall into watercolor mischief! It’s one of our most brightly-colored seasons here at Masha.com and we hope you’re up for tricks and treats and everything cozy! With the weather turning chilly and light growing dreary, brighten someone’s day with a quick autumn note like one of the ones below. You can view all of Masha’s fall designs in our shop, here.
Is the weather where you are getting a bit nippy? That means it’s the perfect time to grab one of Masha’s popular hoodie designs–for yourself or a friend (or both if you love them as much as we do!). Choose from a variety of styles in our Society6 shop, here.
We couldn’t wait to bring you another Objects of Desire post, and this one was double-double (toil and trouble) fun to put together! In honor of the upcoming Halloween holiday, we’re throwing a Candy Party here on Masha.com! We’re making it a Brooke Candy Halloween party, with enough “Freaky Princess” to get you thinking about how you’re planning to celebrate in three short weeks. Just enough time to grab some of these awesome supplies below. Happy styling!
1. To set the candy party tone, pick up some watercolor mischief in “Party Nails” by Masha D’yans. Available for $4 or a set of 8 for $16, in our shop.
2. There’s no reason to let this trend die young. Urban Outfitters Ombre Hair Chalk Set, $10.
3. The guest of honor: Opulence EP by Brooke Candy, available on iTunes, $4.99
4. The queen of the 90’s is back from hibernation: Buffalo X Solestruck Platform Shoes, $329.95
5. It’s like wearing a little piece of Masha style: Nasty Gal X NCLA Melt Away Nail Wraps, on sale for $8
6. Sparkly, finishing touches! “Nikki” Luxe Oversized Rhinestone Glasses, available at BleuDame, $58
Got any requests for which cards to style next? Let us know! Tweet us at @mashadyans!
Not sure what to style your Masha cards with? We’ve got the best of the best, in a new series featuring our favorite, trés chic accoutrement! Up first, check out our picks for Objects of Desire: Pastel Perfection. From Stella Mccartney to macaronage–consider your watercolor correspondence safely in line with only the best of the best.
1. Yes, please! Grab some dreamy watercolor mischief with the brand new Bouquet Unicorn. $4, available in our shop.
2. Pastel perfection indeed–these sugary treats from Lauderée are most definitely objects of desire.
3. Light blue melange! An animal knit set for the most fashionable of bebé, from H&M.
4. Eau de Bonpoint: a delicate blend of elegant, floral notes of orange blossom and petitgrain evoking scents of the garden of the Hesperides. Oui, oui!
5. Pastel adhesives–most definitely useful in every area of life. Pastel washi tape, available on Etsy.
6. The queen of pastel perfection: Stella Mccartney. The acorn all-in-one in dusty rose (wish she’d make it in our size).
7. “It’s useful being top banana in the shock department.” Make your own Holly-Go-Lightly (only more lash-tacular) sleep mask with this pattern, available on Etsy.
8. Fuji nails muted style nowadays–the prettiest camera in the world. Instax Mini 8 in a variety of colors.
You like cards? Masha likes cards! Ever wonder what she pops in the mailbox when she’s not cooking up some watercolor mischief? We’ve collected just a few works by some of Masha’s favorite greeting card companies as a shout-out to the best of the best in paper and ink. Sending a handwritten note on the perfect card, giving a note with a gift, or just keeping a few around for inspiration is sure to inspire just about anyone–so take a look below, and don’t forget to jot these down!
1. Party Bear by Jon Klassen for Red Cap Cards, $3.95 2. Time to Choose by David Shrigley for Polite Cards, £2.90 3. What’s Up Moles by Fugu Fugu Press, $5.00 4. Flowering Heart by Xenia Taler, $4.50 5. Work Of Art by Ashkahn, $6 6. Marc Boutavant Bicycle Postcard from Nineteen Seventy Three, £2.25