It’s time for another Objects of Desire post, and this one is extra fluffy! In honor of the upcoming Valentine’s Day, we’re going all out cute here on Masha.com, styling our best selling bunny valentine, with enough sweet little nothings to get you thinking about how you’re planning to celebrate in two short weeks. Just enough time to grab some of these pretties below. Happy cuddling!
1. To set the mood to a cotton-candy shade of cute, pick up some watercolor mischief in “Heart Holding Bunny” by Masha D’yans. Available for $4 or a set of 8 for $16, in our shop.
2. Do the words Silk Chiffon Ruched Suspenders tickle your big ears? Mimi Holiday, $45 at luisaviaroma.com.
3. Nothing says ‘I care’ like real love. Adopt an IRL Bunny Valentine, a darling pet from organizations like rabbitrescue.com
4. Only the best for your sweetheart’s sweet tooth. “Les Marquis” Chocolate Bonbons, from $35 at Laduree.com.
5. Wear your wild heart out, Masha style. Love Surrounds tee, $38, available here.
6. Bathe them in hearts of pure essential oils, milled using organic ingredients. Rose, Geranium and Jasmine pebble soap set by Bamford, $45.00, available at Net-a-Porter.