The holidays are right around the corner, and we are so happy to announce that Masha’s bestselling Festive Tree Holiday Cards (center) are back in-shop at the MoMA store! There are tons of holiday goodies stocking the cyber shelves at MoMA. We wanted to profile some of Masha’s great styles, plus a few that we couldn’t resist sharing. Plus, if you’re in a holiday mood, don’t forget to check our shop for some watercolor treats and tinsel!
• Mmm spicy, take a bite! Special Masha D’yans Holiday Spice Cake Cards, available at a special price at the MoMA Store.
• Hanukkah Star Holiday Cards, also by Masha D’yans. Available for a special price for a limited time at the MoMA Store
• Who doesn’t like DJ Santa?? Pick this Masha style up from the MoMA Store, available for just a short time at a special price.
• Whoever receives this gem will love you forever! The Eames Molded Plastic Side Chair with Wire base, available in the MoMA Store.
• The twinkling star of our post: Eight cards (die-cut, foil-stamped, 3-D construction) plus red envelopes: Masha’s Best Selling Festive Holiday Tree Cards, available for $18.95, here.
• Ten pop-out (and pop art!) ornament styles, by Japanese artist Junzo Terada, available from the MoMA Store.
• Remember spin art? Here’s a fabulous, stylish take on the old technique. Designed by Damien Hirst, this Damien Hirst Spin Plate is a steal from the MoMA Store.
• Have yourself a shimmering, iridescent holiday, with these Holiday Smoke Tree greeting cards by Masha. Available for a special price in the MOMA Store.
• Who needs time? Wear your watch for the aesthetic alone. Love this Timepeace Bracelet by Denise J. Reytan, available in the MoMA Store.