The leaves are changing and the fireplaces are being lit (unless you’re some place tropical that is) – this means glittery holidays are almost upon us which means fun new holiday cards from Masha! Be sure to pick your favorites below before the rush.
1. Classic holiday knit – check, cozy hood with colorful pompoms – check, ruddy cheeks and glistening lashes – check! Tie it all up with a winter scarf and you have a holiday reveler as pretty as a picture. Christmas Hood depicts a universal moment of delight and child-like wonder while beholding an extra gorgeous snowflake.
2. Our plucky little black bird of the 12 Months Series is back! This time he’s traveling through a breathtaking mountainous winter-scape, alive with color and festive atmosphere. Christmas Mountain Bird expresses the spirit of the season while gliding toward his holiday destination snug and toasty.
3. Ever notice how lovely ballerinas and their tutus resemble snowflakes when viewed from overhead? We did! Delight your recipient with Ballerina Snowflakes which expresses the majesty of the season in the danciest of ways. Inspired by Degas and winter and photographed with danced-in slippers of our favorite prima from Zagreb, Edina Pličanić.
4. Evoke a beautiful scene of a holiday home, windows ablaze with cozy lights, and a multi-colored christmas tree magically rising through the snowy chimney like effervescent fireworks! Delight your recipient with Smoke Christmas Tree in a new, imaginative way.
5. Holiday Scottie expresses the spirit of the season in the coziest of ways! The rainbow colored terrier is snug and toasty in his fun scarf adorned with a message to warm your recipient’s heart.
6. Deck the halls with these painterly beauties. Marrying vibrant watercolor washes reminiscent of the ever popular Shibori and classic glass Christmas ornament shapes, Watercolor Ornaments offers a fresh take on the gleam and glitter of the holidays.