As we approach the holiday season, we reflect upon all things warm, cozy and awesome. Besides being eternally thankful for family and great friends, we’re especially grateful this year for the opportunity to travel for work, leisure and endless inspiration! It seems doubly poignant to wander as the world is rapidly changing, and not always for the best. On the bright side, here’s a curated list of some color-saturated gifts we found while traversing the globe. Before perusing the goodies below, have you downloaded the Story Corps app? You can help make history by interviewing an elder this Thanksgiving and submitting it directly to their world archive – learn more here: https://storycorps.me. Sounds super cool to us.
1. Don’t know about you but here at Masha headquarters we can’t get through the day without many cups of tea. The storied French brand Marriage Freres offers some of the best in the most swoon-worthy giftable packaging. Hello irresistable neon canisters!
2. We’re obsessed with all things tasseled and colorful, Columbia Wayuu tribe bags hit the spot with beautiful color-block weaves.
3. Let’s transport to Japan through the beautiful skincare line Tatcha, inspired by the beauty rituals of Geishas and boasting natural ingredients that are exquisitely packaged. Yes please!
4. Our 2016 calendar, printed here in USA and distributed by Rizzoli, features #watercolormischief for all 525600 minutes of the year.
5. In Tulum, Mexico we stumbled upon a hidden beach gem – Coqui Coqui, a perfumery and a dreamy boutique hotel. You can find their delicious scents here.
6. We love the playful eyewear from the Croatian brand Sheriff & Cherry, especially their color block sunnies.